Tuesday 10 January 2012

*HAUL TIME*
 Spring was having a sale on boots. up to 30% to 70%
I got these in the color black and on the side you can see the buckles, which I love.  Platform and 4 to 5 inches of heel. I'm short so..MAKE ME TALLER PLEASE! I got this for 30% off and it was originally $65 My total came to 40 even. or 39 something, I don't remember. Adding this to my collection of shoes. Plus I ordered a outfit from forever 21 and I didn't have shoes that would match the outfit, that's one of the reasons I purchased this style. = ) 



URBAN DECAY ....ALL NIGHTER SPRAY! 
*
*
*
  
Yes yes I was curious. I got a gift card to Sephora and this is what I used it on. I haven't yet tried it and I'm sure there are a million reviews on this product. So I don't know, I'll just be straight up about it and say, YES it works or NO IT SUCKS. ahaha but I'll be back with the quick review. 



now for clothing...


This I got from a store called spoof. 
  
Sweater dresses is my obsession and I walked by this store and seen it on a display and I had to have it. I went back and got this belt with it. $25 plus 20 percent off. Belts were 10.00 I got this brown belt with a cute bow, sorry if you can see it. = ) love this outfit. I will start doing outfits of the day soon!  =) that's all. GOOD NIght!

No comments:

Post a Comment