Friday 29 June 2012

EYE look and Nails of THE DAY! 
 
 ESSIE " Eternal Optimist" 
 
 On top I put 
REVLON "WHIMSICAL" 
 
 The product inside the bottle looks greenish blue but when on the nails comes on clear and you just see the sparkles. I like this because its not hard to take off. All you need is your nail polish remover and your good. 
Eye LOOK of the DAY
 
 
 
 I wanted to play around with some greens and browns. To make my Brown eyes pop. 
 
 
 Products used 

NYX JUMBO PENCIL IN " Horse Radish"
LIDS "Makeout Mary" 
Crease " Haux" 
Outter V " Caught in the act Courtney"
Inner tear " Tempting Tara"
Highlight "Blanc Type" ( of course my fav ever ) 











THANK YOU! Comment and follow if you like. MUAH*
 


7 comments:

  1. Hello, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that Essie Nailpolish!

    You have a new follower, would love if you checked my blog out too, considering doing a giveaway soon.
    Beauty & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...really nice nailpolishes.. ur eyes look so glamour... <3 nice makeup and great post too dear:D
    btw maybe u like to fllw each other?let me know
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your eyemakeup. i could never pull off green eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I love your eye makeup!! I've been eyeing thebalm palette for awhile now too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. Its a great one. Very pigmented. I want to get all of them. =)

      Delete