Tuesday 17 July 2012

Nails of the day. 



 Revlon #230 POPULAR


I think this nail polish is really cool because the color and sparkle are mixed in with each other. I don't have to use two separate nail polishes to get the nail look I want. Also its super easy to take off. I know some nail polishes with sparkle are extremely hard to take off! The color is a light pink color with some grey sparkles. I got many compliments on this nail polish. I got it on sale for 4 dollars and I love it, I always loved Revlon nail polishes since I was in high school. 



annnnnd guess who got braces. LOL oh geez. thought I share that with you guys.



XOX

FOLLOW AND COMMENT AND POST REAL SOON

1 comment:

  1. Great color of your nails! I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete