Thursday 2 February 2012

HUGE COLLECTIVE HAUL

Lets begin.....

  Maybelline Eye studio Color Tatto 24 hr
This stuff is AMAZING. It stays on your eyes for a really long time. I am In love with this so much! I can't express how much I adore this. I waited for these to go on sale and FINALLY it did for $5. Some I use for a base and others I just use on my eyes, especially if I'm in a hurry and it leaves your eyes looking so bold and ahh-mazing. 







Colors I got 
Bad to bronze 
Bold Gold 
Pomegranate Punk
Too cool 










Maybelline Lipstick 
Color is MAUVE-ULOUS 
This lipstick stood out to me. It was so bold on the lips and its perfect for a night out with friends or a party. Its a Color the really pops. I love this shade for the Winter.  












#455 Mauve-ulous 

Love the name <3 

btw My camera SUCKS! sorry for blurry pictures. 




NAKED2 PALLET

I said I wouldn't get this but I came to realize I like the colors on this one better then the first one. I seem to enjoy playing around with this pallet too. Of course I incorporate the original colors into some of my looks. All in all I am happy I got this. I LOVE EYESHADOW sooo MUCH! 





It came with a double sided brush. I don't use this at all. It hurts my eyes. They could of came up with a better brush, I mean for what your paying for. Oh yea and it came with a lip gloss thing but I didn't care for it. I don't know why they also put that in. I wish it came with another primer. It comes with 12 shades and my favorite shades are all of them but what I should say is my MAIN Favorite are..CHOPPER this is a rose gold color. Wearing it today, so pretty.  The other one is VERVE, this is a silver color and I think its perfect for a smokey eye or even alone on your eye lid. 





KELSI DAGGER NUDE PUMPS 
*
@Your Local WINNERS 
$60
L'Oreal Paris Magic LUMI 
"light infusing primer" 
This stuff makes your face glow and feel smooth. 
If your looking for a primer, I would recommended this. Get this at your local Drugstore.

Balea eye makeup remover 
This was on sale for $6 so I picked this up. 
You have to wipe your eyes a couple times for the makeup to come out. I don't really care for the smell it stinks in my opinion. so This product is okay..nothing special  

 



OH LOLA BY MARC JACOBS 
My spring time scent. This smells amazing. 
The original price for just the bottle was practically the same price for this set. I think I 1 dollar difference.. This came with a lotion and bodywash.








LAST ...


ALDO GOLD WATCH




Thanks for reading. Bye..






*

No comments:

Post a Comment