Sunday 25 March 2012

*--March Jewelmint Choices--*


Hello loves. I feel like I haven't posted anything in forever. That's because some past events in my life have been keeping me busy. March has been the saddest month for me. Although, I did get my Jewelmint picks this month and It put a smile on my face because these are by far my favorite pieces. Hope you guys enjoy. Please comment or follow, means so much to me. =)

STAR BOUND RING

by far one of my most favorite rings I own. So different and I just love rose gold. 

  Revlon nail polish in the color MINT



Urban Tribe Necklace 

I wanted this necklace and it wasn't in my showroom and when I finally got the link it was sold out. I was so happy they had more in stock after a view days of promoting it. AHHHH! My most favorite peice from them. This is well worth it.





Thanks again for reading and hope you are all have a amazing weekend. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment