Tuesday 24 April 2012

Elf And Sigma Haul. 

 I decided to make another order, the reason for this order was the kabuki brush. I heard so many amazing things about it and I just HAD to grab it. Of course I ended up grabbing some other items, Because it was buy one and get another free. I got another kabuki but I gave that one to my sister. = )


BARK AND RUBY SLIPPER


Fushia Fusion
Blushing Rose
Candid Coral 

 High Definition Powder and Kabuki face brush 

 Its so soft and only 3 dollars 

 Buffer f45 and precision round p82
Eyeliner E05 ( free with purchase )

Already used these two brushes. AMAZING! omg..I'm honestly addicted to brushes and Sigma came out with more new ones and omg...I want to order more. I have to really stop myself and ask, Do I really need them. LOL 



THANKS FOR READING! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment