Monday 23 April 2012

Marcelle BB cream 
REVIEW





CLAIMS to be 8 in 1 
  • Evens out skin tone 
  • Offers immediate and long term hydrating benefits 
  • Protects from premature aging and environmental stresses 
  • Promotes skin regeneration
  • Controls shine 
  • soothes and calms 
  • reduces the appearance of imperfections 
  • provides anti- dull radiant complexion. 
    PRICE : $20-$25 with tax. 

I got light to Med
It comes in two shades. Light to med and Med to dark. 

 It blends so well!!!

 What I liked about this product : I liked that You don't have to use a lot of product for your entire face. Its very LIGHT WEIGHT and its a MATTE coverage. I like that You can use it after your moisturizer and it wont leave your face dewy, it still gives you a matte face. Its hyper allergenic, perfume free, paraben free, oil free and dermatologist tested. It didn't break me out, instead my face looked better and better and healthier. I was so impressed!! It did a good job at evening out my skin tone. It is also very bendable.  This product benefited my skin = ) I'm all for that. 
What I didn't like about this product: What I didn't like because I do have combination oily skin it didn't take long for the oil to come through, but I think its because I did use a moisturizer before that. I do suggest if you are going to be using a moisturizer before, to use very little. I tend to use a lot of moisturizer. If you are also looking for full coverage, I don't suggest this product. It is a very light coverage. Other then that, I don't have any negative comments on this product. = ) 

Packaging: The packaging is amazing. It has a pump and it's very easy to control. I like that you can take out the pump and squeeze whats left,  if you need to. I think it comes with a lot of product as well . 1.5 oz 45mL I have no complaints and I think its well worth it.






I stopped using foundation because it was so harsh on my skin, even though it was oil free and all that, it still broke me out. After cutting out foundation my skin started to look better. I didn't need all that coverage on my face. This is so light and it benefits your skin more then it harms it. I don't use this every day, I use my mineralize skin finish in Natural every day. = ) I want to do a review on that product as well, so stay tuned for that IF YOUR INTERESTED. AGAIN, thanks for reading and I enjoy all the comments. 



HAVE a AMAZING week! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment