Sunday 15 April 2012

ANNABELLE in 118

 Hello loves, so I got this Annabelle eyeshadow and love this color. It doesn't say the color but it does have a number ( 118 ) I think it is only available in Canada, I don't think its available anywhere else. If you are from Canada and wondering where you get this, you can get it at wal-mart and shoppers. This reminds me of a dupe for mac eye shadows. Even the packaging is very similar. = ) enjoy how I used it. Thanks again for reading. 


Base : Bold Gold ( color tattoo ) Maybelline
Lids: 118 Anabelle eyeshadow 
Crease: Buck by Urban decay
Outer V: Hustle by Urban decay
Highlight: Foxy By urban decay


Face: BB cream ( Marcelle )
Powder: Dream matte powder ( maybelline ) 
Cheeks: Central park pink ( NYC ) 
Lips: shy girl ( MAC )



Hope you like. follow if you like. THANKS have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment