Wednesday 11 April 2012

Haul Pt 2. Makeup = ) 

HELLO! Hello! LOVES..It always seems like forever since I last posted but it hasn't. I always want to post more frequently but I have no time. :*( Okay, so this is Part two of my haul, this is my MAKEUP HAUL! I was going to wait a bit because their are still a couple of things I wanted to purchase that I wasn't able to purchase because they were sold out. Anyways, I do enjoy comments..NICE ONES..and new followers. Thank you for following and visiting. = ) enjoy. 



Starting of with lipsticks and lip gloss. 

Revlon - Coral Reef and Pink whisper. 
Mac- Ravishing, Please me and Kinda Sexy. 
Revlon- Primrose 

 From left to right
Ravishing
Kinda sexy 
Please me 
Primrose 



CHEEKS BABY


Annabelle- Rose Fawn #44 
NYC- Central Park Pink #655
NARS-Albatross  



CloseUPS.. 

 ANNABELLE - Rose fawn 


 NYC- Central Park Pink 


NARS- Albatross 



SWATCHES from Left to right is NARS, NYC and ANNABELLE 



MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Med plus 





MARCELLE BB CREME


I got it in LIGHT TO MED 
 BTW ..I will be doing a review on this product. 


EYE LASH CURLER. I got this at Pacific mall CANADA. 
It was a deal with buy 3 for 6.99. This is one of the three. 


WET AND WILD - Walking on Eggs shells 


That's EVERYTHING. 








Til next POST..xOx

No comments:

Post a Comment